- Recognize the core elements needed to realize an inclusive green economy.
- Determine the factors that will make green economics viable.
- Identify the main issues and possibilities in key sectors.
- Recognize the assortment of national, regional, and international green efforts as well as the support services that help to promote green development.
- Identify international strategies that foster a green economy that is inclusive.
- Encourage the development of green economies.
- Implement the concept of a green economy into practice in a real-world economic, policy, or personal framework.
- Raise attention to the social, environmental and economic advantages of promoting a green economy.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps