The consortium is working in the period 2021 – 2023 to realize 4 Intellectual Outputs:
- A-state-of-the-art analysis for the conceptualization of the ‘Circular Economy Business Model’
- The ‘Circular Economy Business Model’ and Training Curriculum
- Train the Trainers’ Manual
- E-Learning Platform (OER)
IO1: A state-of-the-art analysis for the conceptualization of the “Circular Economy Business Model”
A comprehensive desk research and compilation report including all actors in the thematic space of Circular Economy (CE).
Following insights has been identified as result of the state-of-art analysis:
- clear image of the respective status quo in the partner countries;
- thorough understanding of each partner’s local relevant conditions and secondly each country’s respective expectations/needs;
- each partners’ strengths and needs;
- aspects/tools/approaches can be identified as best practices and how they can be introduced in the different partner countries, in order to prepare and create the necessary content for the Business Model Development IO2.
DOWNLOAD THE OUTPUT 1
IO2: The ‘Circular Economy Business Model’ and Training Curriculum
The aim of the second Intellectual Output is to utilize the key findings collected in the analysis of the IO1 and create the CE Business Model and the training curriculum for young CE entrepreneurs. It has a dual action since the creation of the aforementioned material is complementary and interdependent. The first step concerns the development of the CE Business Model for young entrepreneurs by defining and developing the necessary knowledge and key-success factors for innovative CE businesses. The second phase concerns the development of the Curriculum. It will start right after the development of the ”CE Business Model”. The main objective is to design a training Curriculum by defining and developing the necessary knowledge, skills and competencies for the innovative training on Circular Economy based on the youth needs.